Sunday, May 6, 2012

New in-Miss Sixty

There is a short story behind this newly acquired (or new to me) denim jacket. I saw it on my mum's friend (mum is uber stylish so are alot of her friends). Loved it. Asked her about the jacket, she told me it's by Miss Sixty and she bought it a while back. She was nice enough to take me back to the boutique she got it from but unfortunately (of course) it's no longer available. None of their current styles appealed to me. I then spent the next few weeks searching for similar styles, but it had been unsuccuessful!
Last week, I received a care package from mum (she sends me gifts all the time!) and this jacket, all pressed, dry-cleaned, nicely folded inside the parcel! OMG!! A quick ring to her revealed that mum gave one of her Rebecca Minkoff bags I gave her a few years ago in exchange to have this denim jacket with her friend and surprised me with it. What a sweet mum I have :) Now does that mean she's hinting me I need to get her another new bag to replace the one she gave away? hehe.

Jacket by Miss Sixty (gifted)
Wallet (held as a clutch) Balenciaga Carbon money with GGH
Bag by Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag in white and brown basketweave
Rings are my engagement ring by Tacori and David Yurman in moonstone

I tried to be versatile and experiment with long stocks! I admit I look a bit like the witch from Wicked (love the boardway btw) except I am not as green.

If you look carefully, you can see loads of birds on the bridge lol
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Happy May :)

xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice look!

Anonymous said...

so sure you're absolutely chic with those outfit! chic...and i loves your shoes dear!
loves,
saphira

secondvogue

Stefania B. said...

great jacket and you have such an adorable mum :)

Rollolollo
Bloglovin

la vie quotidienne said...

I love the DENIM OUTFIT...perfect combo for enjoyed day =)

Lovely BAG

XOXO
from
MUNICH

La
Vie
Quotidienne

www.LAVIEQUO.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love that jacket and those booties are so cool!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

dietingfashions said...

Such a fun and out going look! I really like casual outfits that look well put together.

Love your Balenciaga in yellow from the previous post too!

Helen @ dietingfashions.com

Ti said...

Sure, now i'm following you

PIUSC! said...

Beautiful pic!!i like your outfit, very particularly and chic!
Pass to me I have a new post… I’m waiting your opinion.. and follow me, I follow you too! <3
Hugs
Valentina