Thursday, December 26, 2013

MIA

So I have been Missing In Action (MIA) in the past week. I have two perfectly good reasons though.... 1. I have been sick (caught a bad cold and still am recovering), 2. I have been out of town participating the annual Nationals Table Tennis tournament in Las Vegas. I play competitive table-tennis and have been passionate about the sport for the past few years. My goal is to improve, stay active and learn about the game as much as I can. It must have been the combination of travel, training and stress that got me sick in the first place. Good news is that I am recovering and my ASOS faux fur coat arrived just in time on my arrival home.
Excuse for the my extra pale face. We tried to get out at the right time to catch the right light during the day but with two people who are both recovering from the cold was somewhat difficult.

Asos faux fur coat Asos (on sale here), Asos leather look skater skirt (similar here), Vince Camuto spiked booties (loving this pair) and Proenza Schouler PS 1 medium bag in plum (other colours here).
Caught the cutest fluffy hair dogs walking neraby
Hope you all had a great Christmas with family and love ones!
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving"- Albert Einstein

12 comments:

Bárbara Marques said...

Those are perfectly good reasons :)
I wish you a quick recover.

Love your jacket :p

http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

Anonymous said...

The coat looks perfect on you. Sorry to hear that you've been sick. I hope that you are going to feel better very soon!

Svetlana said...

Great look!

Hugs
Svetlana from Lavender Star

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

Poor you :-( going through the same thing now... But, you still look great:-) The coat looks warm and very chic!!!!Stay warm and get well:-)

Kristina said...

Hehe...I've been MIA too. Well, from the blog at least. You look lovely. I hope you're enjoying the holidays.

Mica said...

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear you were unwell over Christmas! I was hoping you would be better for then. Rest up and get better soon!


Away From The Blue

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that u are recovering & how amazing to know u participate in the annual table tennis tournament! I couldn't agree with u more on staying active & improving ourselves in whatever it may be :) Sweet & warm outfit u got there! Happy holidays!!
www.speakstyleandrock.com

Unknown said...

The coat is Fantastic!

Have a good evening!

Fabulous Torture said...

Nice post, love your shoes and really love your blog! Following you on GFC and bloglovin.Hope you can follow me back and stay in touch :-)
http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon dear!! Beautiful outfit, That coat looks cozy!!!!

www.plogstyle.com

Natalia/Shandrese said...

I love your skirt!

Hope you are feeling better!!

http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

Moscow Blogger said...

Thanks for sweet comments and love this fur coat!
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/