Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Is green the right colour for me?

Recently I have been falling in love with the colour green. Strange thing is that I was never into this hue. I always thought it does not compliment my skin tone since I am so pale. Then I saw some girls with dark hair rocking the beautiful emerald green colour earrings and necklaces and I was in love! Honestly, there should be no rule in fashion when it comes to colour matching right? So I have made a decision, this autumn and winter, I will be experimenting with more greens. It's an official warning, I will be blinding your eyes with greens this coming season. :) Tell me what fashion item, colour and/or style will you be experimenting this season?

Baublebar 360 stud earrings (similar here), Rebecca Minkoff "Made in NYC" MAC bag (similar here), Birkenstocks sandals (I love this colour) and Lindberg sunglassess.
Thanks so much for reading. I hope you are having a fantastic day :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you look great in this color, love the skirt!

Anonymous said...

The answer to your question is: yes! Green is a beautiful colour but, unfortunately, just like like purple, it's not common to find clothes in this shade. I love it though and I find that I get much less bored with it than red or pink.

Mica said...

Green looks lovely on you! You should wear it more often :) That's a very cute skirt too! :)

Away From The Blue

Beauty said...

LoL Kiwi!..:-). I'm looking forward to all the green color posts you'll be putting up. Green is actually one of my favorite colors along with purple.

I have a similar skirt in green and black too...:-)
You look lovely and I like the combination of prints.

Sabrina said...

You're so beautiful!!
I just found your blog and I love it!!
I'm new here and it would mean the world to me if we could follow each other.

Visit my blog -> BeautxSabrina

Regards from Germany♥

Kristina said...

Green is my favourite colour (well...green and pink) so naturally I think it looks good on everyone and you are not an exception. I do think everyone can wear all colours, but there are hues that will go a bit better or a bit worse with various skin tones. My fave in your outfit? That skirt. It's gorgeous.

Heena Dhedhi said...

Great Post. You look so amazing.
Would yu like to follow each other? G+/GFC/Bloglovin/FB
www.icynosure.in

Katies said...

Great skirt:))

Unknown said...

Hey! I've been away (too long) from actual blogging (as I got caught up microblogging via Twitter). I am excited to rebuild my blogger network so I hope when you can find a minute you visit my blog, A Preponderance of Fashion (<a href="http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com“>http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com</a>) and let me know you passed through.

Anyway, I think the green does work on you. Particularly this skirt with blue mix. The stripes are great! And the shorter hem makes you look taller :)

Molly Mac said...

You look lovely!! :)
~Moll

www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nah, I think a jewel colored green looks gorgeous with any skin tone! And I definitely think you wear this skirt well :)

Mili

Lera said...

Yes, you look great in greean!

Unknown said...

I'm in love with your skirt! You look gorgeous!!!!

www.plogstyle.com