SUBSCRIBE ME

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Merry December

Hi, I am back. It has been a month since my last blog post. As I told you I was going away for holiday (family reunion) overseas end of October. When I returned, work practically piled on top of me like a heavy hammer. Then I got the cold, thanks to the freezing Portland winter. Anyway, long story short. I am back blogging and it feels so good to be writing to you again(and to me, really lol). I thought I'd start the blog in December. To get back into the fashion biz and holiday spirit, I am sporting my 2013's Christmas find from H&M. You can read all about it in this post but I scored this faux fur coat at a super bargain price. I also am wearing my snowflake earrings and a colourful skirt I got during my trip last month. Sorry about my slightly paler than usual face. I am still recovering from the cold.
I am excited to show you the one piece I snatched during last week's Black Friday sale from All Saints. I will write all about it in my next blog post. Have you gotten anything during the sale? Please link your post and share with me.
It's good to be back :)

H&M faux fur coat, Givenchy small Antigona bag, Sam Edelman booties (old), Leslie Greene earrings,  Lindberg sunglasses,

Thank you for sticking with me. I truly appreciate it :)

7 comments:

Beauty said...

Such a fun outfit for fall; I like that bold, colorful floral skirt.
Good to know that you feel better.

Mica T said...

Your skirt is beautiful! :)

Welcome back to blogging too, looking forward to see what you picked up in the sales! I had my eye on a Rebecca Minkoff but they had problems with their international checkout and I couldn't buy it :( My wallet is happier for it though, haha!

Away From The Blue Blog

Yun Fan said...

Thank you dear!

Yun Fan said...

The universe was trying to stop you from shopping haha :)

Anouk said...

Nice to see you're back! I like the jacket; so lady-like and chic. Have a nice weekend dear.

Irene Thayer said...

The pictures are amazing! Thanks for sharing:)

irenethayer.com

Vikee said...

Beautiful skirt
You look stunning

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com