Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Repeat offender!

You are probably sick of seeing me wearing this, my Havana Balenciaga Moto Jacket lol
BUT, for the amount of $$ I put into this, I have to wear it as often as possible (whenever it is not raining lol).

I paired it with a bright colour Love Quotes scarf in the colour Mango!


I will be working on getting my future pictures taken OUTDOOR, more "action shot" style. I will be trying. I am sick of seeing myself standing in front of my closet mirror too haha.

7 comments:

Ditte H. Sørensen said...

Lovely outfit! I'll definitely follow you, hope you would like to do the same;
edgyfeather.blogspot.com

xxxxx Love

THE DIVINITUS said...

awesome jacket - i dont mind repetitive wear.

Paulina said...

I love your Bal jacket! Could never get tired of seeing it :) I wouldn't stop wearing mine, either.

Unknown said...

Hi there nice leather jacket! :D
Would u like to follow my fashion/beauty blog?
www.jeansnpumps.blogspot.com?

I'm doing a nice give-away when i reach 100 followers :D

xoxo Eva

Maddalena said...

lovely!

The Odd and Chic said...

Could never grow tired of a Balenciaga jacket!!!

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

Alannarama said...

I love this jacket! I'm trying to decide what my first paycheck splurge will be - the perfect leather jacket is a top contender. I agree; when you find the perfect item (and spend a fortune on it!) you should wear it as much as possible! I'm all for special items being everyday, not just occasions!