Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New toy!

I have been away for almost 3 weeks! When I returned I found two new goodies arrived and DH kindly stored and put them away for me to open! I will reveal the 2nd one later! Here is my first goodie!

Mud (in real life it looks khaki!) Medium Marco Tagliaferri bag with silver hardwear! I bought this bag wanting to take with me for my trip but unfortunately I waited for too long and it didn't arrive on time for my trip! Nonetheless, it's a great work bag too. I bought the re-deisgn from HgBags and the lovely Erica warpped it so well and arrived it sound and safe!!

It can be worn with the strap cross-body too!

The leather is soft and somewhat "thin" but it makes the bag so lightweight and comfortable! The double handles are snag to carried on the shoulder though.

No comments: