Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's Outremere on a roll!

I fell in love with the colour Outremere last year when Balenciaga came out with this purple'ish blue leather! I had to get my hands on it! Unfortunately I am always late to the game, so does speak so when I really wanted it, it's all sold out (of course). I managed to track one down from Neiman Marcus in Bellevue, Washington and the nice SA sent it in for me after inspecting the bag to makes sure she is "perfect" lol.

I am still carrying it, and I intend to use her all week long!


(excuse the bare feet!)

That was 2 days ago!
And here is what I am wearing today (very casual)

Last one!

2 comments:

annaversary said...

Yun! I didn't know you had a blog! Yay :) *adds to daily reads*

Paulina said...

I loooove your Outremer!! So pretty! Like RM EB.