Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last day at work before my mini holiday week!

Hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary this coming weekend (not wedding but when we actually met and fell in love!). Today is the last day at work and my mind has already wondered out of the window haha. Anyway, I couldn't really focus so I have been starring at my beautifully broken in (still breaking into) Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag in Brown and White Basketweave bag! Awwww..isn't she beautiful?

I will be MIA for about a week but look for my trip pictures next week! Ciao everyone! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

1 comment:

Daly said...

Gorgeous bag! Sooo pretty and chic. I hope you have lots of fun this week! That is such a nice thing to remember and celebrate! <3. I love your blog, and all your pictures are gorgeous! I'm your newest follower! I just posted a new piece on my fashion blog, and if you like it you could follow back!

xoxo

DressingDaly.blogspot.com