Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Casual Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone. Sorry for lack of posting in the last few days. My weekend was occupied with a sport tournament I participated. While the result was not what I was hoping, I did learn quite a bit during this tournament and am now working hard towards my next goal. Hopefully I will perform better in the next one!
This dusty pink jean jacket is old! I think I must have owned it for over 5 years. What's great about jean jacket is, the older it gets, the more comfortable it becomes! And who can resist that "vintagy' feel right?
Found this little area of cute townhouses in the city! Love the different colours of Japanese maple trees in the back!
Plaid baby-doll dress by Bear 2
Legginss by Et Boite
Accessories DIY necklace (coverted from a belt) and YSL Arty ring in lapis
Bag by Balenciaga Velo in the colour Moutard
Gold sandal a steal from Endless by Ivanka Trump


Summer is indeed coming or near! Look forward to take more pictures of my closet full of summer dresses! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this very girly cute dress. The handbag is fab too (shape and colour). xoxo

Unknown said...

You can't be reprimanded for having a busy and exciting life! Enjoy it! Love the look, that yellow bag has such outstanding color.

ThefashionFlite said...

great bag, and a cool outfit ! Keep Smiling:D
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

Anonymous said...

love your dress and bag! so cute xo


http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

Karleise KaKa said...

beautiful beautiful,
lovely blog,
visit my blog and also follow me if you like,
is new to you
The blog is new and super cool
xo

Unknown said...

love your bag! the yellow is amazing ; )

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

Unknown said...

really nice blog thanks for passing by my blog I hope you will continue to follow
xoxo Miriam stella
is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HEREy-Pas