Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Instagram Portland

As we found the perfect hill top location to shoot pictures, we found out that our batteries died in our camera, opps (someone forgot to charge it the night before haha). Iphone 4 came to rescue. In fact, they didn't turn out too bad eh?I want to show you the gorgeous blue sky and Mt. St. Helens in the background. It's rare to see the moutain so clearly (normally covered by the famous northwest cloud).

Also, I learnt to belt! Yap! My inspiration is from Jenny of Crazy Style Love. She is the queen of belting and I just love her dress(es) with the skinny belts. You should really head over to her blog and check it out! (thanks Jenny! I love your blog)

Skinny belt from Ann Taylor at 50% off (I bought two)
Bag is by Balenciaga City in Orange Brule

Here is my man ;) Looking stylish in his new hat!
Bracelets (with sun charm) is from PeaceLoveElephant (love10 for 10% off) and (skull) is from RockGlamStyle
Can you spot the snowy mountain in the back?
Have a great rest of the week!

16 comments:

Jenny said...

You are just so sweet! Thank you so much for the mention! You look FABULOUS with your new belt and should definitely wear them more often!

I can't believe those photos were taken with an iphone! The colour is so crisp and beautiful. Your dress is just so pretty too!

Thanks again!

XO Jenny
www.crazystylelove.com

matilda deathstar said...

That bag is SO AMAZING. Works really well with the outfit.

Saritschka said...

You look great! And I'm absolutely jealous, I've been to Portland 6 years ago and I loved it! Hope you had a great time! :)

Xx, Saritschka.

Natalie Lielbriedis said...

Amazing dress !!
xoxo

Allison said...

Love your Portland view! And your dress is so pretty!
:)
Allison

P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
A's Fashion Files
$75 Shopbop Giveaway!

Unknown said...

Looking good. Love the dress and those pictures are just spectacular! Looks like you had a fun time!

Clare
Understated Classics

Ashley said...

You look really gorgeous in that dress :) Just followed you on GFC, hopefully you can stop by my blog and follow back if you like it <3

sunshineconnoisseur.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your dress! And great to see that your man is equally stylish. Have a great day! xo

Unknown said...

You looks really stunning with that dress :)

I simply liked your adorable blog, so I'm following! Kisses from Portugal*

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous dress! I love the belt you added!

Rebecca

www.winnipegstyle.ca

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

cute dress!

Sam said...

I am so envying the beautiful weather you have there, it looks amazing. Stunning outfit, you look so elegant

Julia said...

Aww, that sucks that your battery died by the iPhone 4 takes surprisingly good pictures. Great outfit!

Isabel.L said...

Nice dress, love your style ! I hope you can stop by mine some time, if you like it, you can follow and let me know, I always follow back, cheers!

http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Amazing shots! Love your dress! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

iammademoiselle said...

Love your dress and of course the bag!:)