Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A typical work attire with PS1

I have been MIA again in the past week or so, I know. I have the perfect reason/excuse, if you can hear me out. After we first opened the office for 10 years, we have finally decided it is time to expand. We want to install a second exam room to accommodate our growing patient base. As you can imagine the work that needs to be done before this can happen. We have been busy doing our financial planning, talking/negotiating with suppliers, bank, our accountant then finally have to sort out new arrangement on where everything should be fitted in the existing space.
Well we are about half way into the process right now. In the next week equipment's will start to come in so I am expecting some messiness (hopefully not too much as I am kind of a neat freak) as well as adjustment both for us and our assistants but it all will be worth it :)
I should be blogging more regularly once everything is done. In the meantime, here is what I wore yesterday to work. One Instagram friend asked me how come I never show me actually AT work pictures haha. My answer is, it is your typical medical office setting and I am pretty sure you guys would not be interested seeing that :D.
Hope you are having a great day everyone, thanks for reading ;)

Proenza Schouler medium (PS1) bag in plum, Sam Edelman booties, Stella and Dot interchangable earrings (here, unfortunately sold out but keep checking back for re-stock) and Tiffany & Co pendent.

12 comments:

Mica said...

Love your purple PS1 bag! I'm sure I say that every time you wear it, but it is a beauty! Especially when worn with black and white :)

Good luck with the expansion, very exciting times!

Away From The Blue

Anonymous said...

Modern and classy outfit! It must be so exciting to set up a new office. If it's not too personal, what medical area is your speciality? And I would be interested in seeing your office!!! Please share some pics.

Unknown said...

I do love this bag! And what a nice jacket!

Unknown said...

So pretty and special look

Ciao ciao

Vikee said...

You look beautiful

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Putri Valentina said...

I love your bag color :D

http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2015/02/age-is-just-number-maturity-is-choice.html

Katies said...

Cute bag Honey!:)

Sybil said...

gorgeous bag. nice color!

have a great week!
Animated Confessions

tiebow-tie.com said...

Good luck with office's expanding, you look great as always! Adorable purple accent!

FASHION TALES said...

What a wonderful purple colour accent in your outfit, and pairing the PS1 handbag with the classic houndstooth jacket looks gorgeous! <3 /Madison
Weekend Style For Him

Mrs C said...

Hi! It is good to see you on bigger screen as oppose to Instagram smaller one ;) That bag is gorgeous, color is drool-worthy and it would elevate any outfit! Looking good!

Courtney said...

Amazing! Love that houndstooth print! Such a gorgeous look!!
Courtney of Color Me Courtney
www.ColorMeCourtney.com