Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Autumn golden leaves

On a snap of fingers, autumn is now in full swing. This is the time when all the leaves begin changing colour. You get that cool crisp air in the morning and evening and sun is setting earlier and earlier everyday. Alot of people say autumn is their favourite season. For me, I try to embrace every season as it comes. Portland is unique in a sense that every season has it's strong distinctive character. When the season changes, you can definitely feel it. We took the opportunity and had these "colour enhanced" pictures taken to demonstrate their beautiful golden hue.
Are you enjoying the season change at your area? Despite it did make me a little sad putting away all the summer cloths last week, I am looking forward to bust out my massive scarf collection (last counted I think I own 12.........). Stay tuned for many features of them here on the blog :)

Esprit cotton coat (old), Vince slip on sneakers in black (two colours here), Coach Rhyder satchel (last seen here on the blog, this leopard print is still avaliable), and Lindberg sunglassess.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the coat and the sneakers. If the coat is old, it means that it was a worthwile buy since you are still using it. Can't believe it's autumn again!

Unknown said...

Anou, I know right! Soon, it will be freezing winter and we will all miss that warm summer sun! Ugh!

Unknown said...

Love the print on the pants. You look great.

http://www.racheldinh.com

Marta said...

Great casual look! I love the bag!

http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/leathersuede/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! The colours are amazing :)

Unknown said...

It's such a cute bag and very versatile!

Vikee said...

Beautiful pictures
You look amazing

Love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

Mica said...

I always like scarf season! :)

Those leaves behind you are beautiful too, what a great spot for photos! I wish we had leaves changing like that in Queensland, it's never so colourful!


Away From The Blue Blog