Sunday, March 4, 2012

First real day of spring

It's finally sunny today, finally! The sun is shinning, birds are singing and the sky is blue (ok ok I am over doing it lol). It's still too cold to wear really springy cloths though so I decided to put on some colours!
We walked around Lovejoy street in Portland. There are so many cool buildings and spots, perfect for pictures. I will be back again real soon.
In the meantime, follow me on Instagram (@kiwifashionblog), you can see picture updates of my daily highlights! I had one of the yummiest cappucino this morning at Lovejoy bakers




Jacket is by Mac&Jac
High waisted skirt by H&M
Sunnies are by Lindberg
Shoes by DV Dolce Vita (love this style so much, I want the new orange spring colour)
Bag is by Celine
Ring is from HSN


I got my vitamin D for the day, how about you?

xxx

10 comments:

Constance Murphy said...

Gorgeous! Love the bag!

http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

thanks for your cmt. love the pics. wish you a great start into the week!

The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

Anonymous said...

i adore your bag! i thing i need some vitamine too :-)
s

bettina said...

Ah, so pretty! Just put myself on a waitlist for a celine... yours is gorgeous!

Sammie said...

wonderful bag :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Sammie said...

wonderful bag :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Bronzed Humanity said...

Great jacket! Love the pattern!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog! <3

Carmen said...

Haha, you write so funny! :) I got my vitamin D for today as well. Lovely blog, I'm following you of course! :)

mphretz said...

nice bag!

xx
http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com