SUBSCRIBE ME

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Everything blue

It's has been getting VERY cold up here in the pacific northwest! Yesterday felt like arctic air blasting on my face as soon as I steppted outside! I recently acquired a new eyecandy so I want to share it with you. Some of you may alrady know or have seen my YSL arty ring in lapis with the gold hw. I loved it so much so when Saks was having their online sale, I grabbed another one this time in the dark silver/gunmetal colour!

I am wearing Channel stud earrings in silver
Skirt is by Cue (an Australian brand)
(sorry about my "numb" face but it was probably near freezing temperature)







Stay warm everyone :)

4 comments:

♥B said...

I adore the blue ring! So pretty :)


♥ B
With Love From Michigan

Amandita said...

I love that ring, so pretty with the gunmetal, so antique looking.

Kim said...

Love the ring! and your shoes are too cute!

-kim
found the route

Paulina said...

Love love loveeee your Arty!!! If you ever don't want it ;)