Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chain reaction

Another soggy wet weather day. In fact, we HAD snow these past few days (see last post here) but by this morning everything has melted and we are left with this eeky wetness everywhere. I was busy today running around doing errands all day and truthfully speaking, the outside condition is beneath ideal to take any decent photos. So we retreated back indoor eventually.

The main focus is this chain necklace. It is actually a DIY necklace, converted from a belt my mum had. Not bad eh? It looks better as a necklace I thought lol. I am trying to wear my faux fur jacket more. Although we are in the middle of the freezing winter, but you start to see spring fashion everywhere. Gotta make the most use out of the last few weeks when we can still rock our fur!

Hope you are staying warm and dry! Have a great rest of the week! :)

Electric blue cashmere sweater by Jeteto, wool blend skirt by Jeety, DIY necklace, silver chain earrings from silver boutique in Pearl Distrcit in downtown Portland, pink amethyst ring from HSN, and bag is Balenciaga Orange Brule City from HgBags




My trusty faux fur jacket by Calvin Klein

Trying that POC effect (Pop of Colour)


Thank you for reading! xxx

19 comments:

Little Tree Vintage said...

loving those boots!

Life's a shoe said...

love you fur coat!!!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I loooooooooove that furry jacket! And the electric blue sweater is fabulous!

Eva said...

Lovely outfit :) The fur jacket it awesome!

fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

Haute Eyes said...

Love the blue with the honey color bag of yours! Gorgeous! Would love it if you could check out my latest post and tell me what you think! Follow me, I follow you?

xo
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com

The Fashion Philosophy said...

Loving the fur topper on you! Looks amazing!

ox,
-Davie+Erica
Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

Secondhand Stella said...

Love that color blue!

PS. Enter my Poshlocket bracelet giveaway :)

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/01/inspired-winner-another-giveaway.html

La'Shae said...

You look Radiant,

Do you love vintage clothing?! I have the perfect site www.shopelegantpieces.com I promise you will not be disappointed!! New Sequins are posted! **Free shipping from now until February 4th now that's fab!
Good day!

Anastasia said...

Nice bag!!!
x

.sabo skirt. said...

Beautiful bag! Loving its color!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

sibylputyourclotheson said...

That fur jacket is so gorgeous!

xxx
Sibyl

Anonymous said...

PRETTY Shoes dear!

Annika said...

i love the bag!

Escape

annaversary said...

that.. faux.. fur.. coat.. looks.. SO COMFY + cute!!!

Jennifer said...

I have a hard time dressing in the winter, but you do great! Love the bag!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

and so it goes.... said...

I love love love that fur coat! Also the colors are beautiful!

XO

Bridg said...

aw you're so cute in these photos! love the calvin klein coat :)

www.phoandchips.com

Zizi said...

Nice outfit!

Follow me: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

Antee Gurung said...

great collection!!!
anyways i just found ur blog...n i think its amazing!!! i would love to catch up more with ur coming posts...So how abt we follow each other??let me know ->
More2mystylediary.blogspot.com