Saturday, January 7, 2012

A ray of sunshine

Winter here in the Pacific Northwest USA is very dreary! It's cold, gray and wet a LOT of the time. To avoid myself having a real winter depression, I always try to dress in brgither colour OR better yet, a bright yellow handbag!
I love the colour Moutard (mustard) in Balenciaga. When the colour first came out in 2011 I immediately fell in love with it and started my search. I finally found this beauty on Bonanza (like Ebay but more user friendly I thought).

These pictures are taken near the 23rd area in Portland. This area is filled with independent small boutiques. You can find vintage clothings, shoes,jewelleries and lots of small eateries here. I found this vintage jewlery shop that has beautiful stuff from the 1930's! I will ask them if I can take pictures next time!! (I was fixiated on this GORGEOUS vintage blue sapphire ring from 1931!)

I am wearing
SWORD black leather jacket from Shopbop
Faux fur vest from overseas
Jeans are by Something
Scarf is a gift from mum
Earrings are from a little boutique near Lake Oswego
Sunnies are Lindberg (a Danish line)
Booties are DV by Dolce Vita from Endless
Bag is Balenciaga Velo in the colour Moutard (2011 S/S)










Have a great weekend you guys :)

8 comments:

Flutra said...

Great outfit.Love the fur vest and the bag:)
Hugs from Finland,
Flutra

flutrafashion.blogspot.com

Sarah Lewis said...

Amazing outfit, following you too :) Thanks for your comment <3


Hope you'll visit again soon,

xxx -S.

The Odd and Chic said...

Love these sunglasses, my dear!!!

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

Unknown said...

ahh cute! i love the pop of yellow! i am originally from Seattle, so I def know about winter in the PNW. You are doing a great job of combating it!

Mica said...

You look great! Love your velo, moutard is a beautiful colour :)


awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

Amazing bag! Such a wonderful color!

Ulia Ali said...

Love the bag! You look really great <3

www.viewfromheels.com

Ulia Ali said...

Love the bag! You look really great <3

www.viewfromheels.com