Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Unique art school

I had no intention of taking any blog worthy pictures today. On our way to lunch, we drove pass by this new-to-us unique art school. There is this great brick wall and architectural bars in the front of the main builing. I thought the background will look unique against my red/brown outfit!
Sorry for my lack of "accessories" today. I normally dress more "plain" for work! I am thinking of being more creative for my next blog shot! Pairing pieces that are more "unusual" for me! Any suggestions?

I am wearing my old trusty Havana Balenciaga moto jacket paring with a colourful scarf (gift from mum). I am wearing a simple black tight with DV by Dolce Vita booties (from NoNordstrom). I am still not tired of using my Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Covet (from Endless). Underneath is all, I am wearing a puffy structural dress. It keeps me toasty warm!







Stay tuned for more outfit post hopefully tomorrow! :)

9 comments:

Jess said...

Love those boots and that leopard bag :)

Ms Jelena said...

Cute outfit!! I'm loving the bag!! xx

Unknown said...

love ur bag!
i follow you!
hug from Barcelona

www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com
xx
follow each other?

Ivana said...

Love your bag and jacket, so stylish!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

Unknown said...

Great outfit !! love the loepard bag ^.^
can u plzz check out my blog "bloglovin"
Im already following yours
http://fashionmadimoizelle.blogspot.com/

Fashion Addict said...

I like your jacket and spontaneous photo shoots are lots of fun! :)
http://style.fashionaddictgirl.com

Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

love ur bag!
i follow you!

skadiida said...

beautiful (:
xx

skadiida.blogspot.com

Sarah Lewis said...

I think that your pictures are really beautiful, and you should maybe put them a little bit bigger, like that we can totally appreciate the beauty of them ! By the way I love this outfit, you look so stunning !


Want to follow each other ?


xxx

S.