Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Celine love reveal

Anyone who has NOT heard about the Celine Mini Luggage craziness has probably been living under a pile of rocks (haha, sorry that was a joke). If you have not, seriously, please google it or go to The Purse Forum (TPF) Celine subforum here. I have always been good about impulse buy and keeping my total bag count around 10. I have been loving Balenciaga for a while now and I still do. If you read my blog you will find loads of pictures with me and my beloved Balenciagas! But it's time to branch out!!
Before the revealing pictures, let me remind you what exactly is it I am revealing and why does it look so chic (that's what I convinced myself with haha)

Beautiful Chiara from The Blonde Salad in the colour Camel (I LOVE her style, who doesn't?)
Cloaudia Schiffer's blue colour
Stylish Nicole Richie's bicolour number
Last one, Kourtney K's beautiful leopard version!

Ok, enough suspense, here is what I received today! (ps I just got home so please focus on the bag, not me haha)


The package is packed and sealed so well I am sweating just trying to open it lol
What's in the box?
OMG it's a Celine!
I think it's love at first sight lol
Trying it on!
Now the bag by herself! With all her beautiful self!

Trying to show the red colour!


Sorry for the photos overload. The colour of the bag is actually lipstick, so it's red with a slight orange undertone. Somehow the lighting made it appear more orange than red.
Forgot to mention, the quality of the leather is just wonderful! I love my Celine! And thanks for the wonder Bonanza seller who was willing to work with me to come to a price that I could afford :)
Look for more pictures in the next few days. I want to take this beauty out for a spin under daylight to show you her true colour so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading and your patience! xxx

12 comments:

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

OMG! i was almost buying it and in that color, gorgeous bag! I ended up buying the alexa because I was looking for a purple bag!

lisa signorini said...

simply amazing!!!!!!!!
want it too!

new outfit post on my blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
kisses

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Elena said...

really nice blog :):):)

The Spotted Cherry Pie

Amandita said...

Ok, you made me want to get myself a Celine Luggage now. But where is the Micro???

Unknown said...

Oh I have a Celine too!!
I love it :)!!
Visit me if you want...There's a giveaway :)!!

www.camillassecrets.com

The Mad Twins said...

WOUW! This bag is so beautiful! I love Celine bags! This color is amazing!

Mica said...

Gorgeous bag! someone just revealed the same colour on effenhaute - it's such a lovely red! :)



awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com

gdtrvytr said...

Nice bag, girl!

Katherine said...

What a beautiful color! I love it, enjoy!

Frank Vinyl said...

oh my gosh those bags are so gorgeous!!! llucky woman u

Shara said...

wonderful bag!La Folie 

Christine said...

hahah- you are so cute when you hold the bag! :) I saw a beyoutiful bright orange bag like this on the ABC FAMILY show "Jane by design" so cute!

we should follow each other! Check out my blog and let me know what you think! I look forward to your visit!


god bless always
christine
beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com