Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autumn Wednesday

After several days of continuous rain, today I finally saw Mr. Sunshine AND it's my day off! The air is still chilly especially in the shade. I decided to pair my all gray/dark outfit with a pop of sunshine colour and colourful scarf!

Leather jacekts by S.W.O.R.D. via shopbop
Earrings by Chanel
Bag by Balenciaga Moutard in the style Velo
Sunnies by Sama eyewear
Shoes by Dolce Vita







Last picture is a bit of goofing around. I play table tennis (or ping pong, informally known). We found this outdoor stone table near our local park. I am in my full on "model" outfit so it was not easy to move. But it was so much fun! Good exercise when the weather is nice, ahh the nice crisp air and sunshine :)




4 comments:

Sugar with Spikes said...

Cute outfit and shots!
IRENE
http://sugarwithspikes.blogspot.com/
http://unseenslaughter.wordpress.com/

The Annachrist said...

Love your mustard-colored bag :)

Unknown said...

Love the pop of bright colors in your outfit! Well done!

Please check out my blog when you get a chance!

www.goodbadandfab.com
the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

vonnie said...

OMG! I love that owl bag charm you have on your balenciaga! Where did you get it?

ohsovonnie.blogspot.com