Sunday, October 16, 2011

Casual with Minkoff

If you know me from The Purse Forum (TPF), you have probably seen me with several Rebecca Minkoff bags. For a period I was obsessed with her bags and they seemed to multiplied in my bag closet on their own lol.
After a few years of going mad, I finally settled down and kept a few classic pieces that work well for me (lifestyle, clothings etc). And this is one of them. The MAC can be worn several ways, chainless cluth, doubled up evening bag or my favourite, the long chain which I often wear it cross-body.

Bag by Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch in quilted olive colour
Earrings are sterling with small raw semi precious gems founf in a local boutique
Booties by Dolce Vita at local Nordstrom
Sunnies by Sama eyewear








It is a nice somewhat warmer autumn Sunday. Right after these pictures were taken, I carelessly twisted my ankle. Sigh. Hopefully I didn't break anything :<
Have a great rest of the weekend everyone :>


No comments: